A reservation is required to use the cages. Please bring proof of your reservation with you to avoid any issues at the park. Please use the following link to to view availability, and be sure to review the rules for using the cages and instructions on requesting a reservation below.
Click here to see availability. Request a reservation by emailing email@example.com.
Rules while using the cages:
- Reservation Required
- Social distancing of 6 feet at all times
- Only one pitcher and one hitter in each cage
- No bystanders allowed in batting pavilion - if you are waiting to use cage, form a line outside cage and maintain social distancing (6') and you should wear a face covering when in line
- Face masks required at all times when waiting for cage use - not required when using the cage
- Cages are reserved for MSHYB, Millburn Softball players, and Township residents. A pitcher must be an adult
Instructions for requesting and confirming a reservation:
- Open Daily 8am-8pm (until our spring rec season begins after which available slots in evening and on weekends will be reserved)
- 45 minute slots at top of every hour (Cage 1 - Pool side, Cage 2 - Rink side, Cage 3 - Rear)
- One slot per day, 3 slots per week, per family / team (1 weekend and 2 weekday slots); requests for reservations taken up to a week in advance
- There is no need to arrive early in the batting cage area - we built in 15 minute transition windows between reservations (see above guidance in forming a line if you do arrive early)
- View calendar pointed to by the link above for available slots which will be labeled as OPEN (not RESERVED)
- E-mail your selected time slot and LAST NAME only (no Cage #) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spots will be allotted by time stamp of e-mail and assigned to either Cage 1 - Pool side, Cage 2 - Rink side or Cage 3 - Rear
- Once your spot has been recorded, the window in the availability calendar will show RESERVED with your last name assigned to one of the cages.
- Those who do not show up for a reserved slot, without sufficient prior notice (at least 4 hours in advance), may lose privileges at the leagues discretion
- Please note -- your reservation confirmation will be to click on link to the calendar, click in the reserved timeslot(s), and then on details to verify your name in the description field. There will be no email confirmations sent.
Note: rules subject to change as usage patterns emerge.